12.09.2011

book·ish : In the Haze of a Good Read.


Loving this quote from one of my favorite actors. I can totally relate, Mr. Firth. Are you in the haze of a good read? I've just begun 84, Charing Cross Road at the recommendation (and donation!) of a friend. I'm already loving it. 




Source: imgfave.com via Bethany on Pinterest

~

book·ish/ˈbo͝okiSH/Adjective


1. (of a person or way of life) Devoted to reading and studying rather than worldly interests.
2. (of language or writing) Literary in style or allusion.
3. (of art and all manner of lovely things) devoted to the written word as a form of art and as a way of seeing the world.
4. (of SheWritesandRights.blogspot.com) anything of the aforementioned characteristics as they are found on the interwebs and reposted by Bethany, because bookish and writerly things always give reason for amusement.*

1 comments:

Christopher Johnson said...

I have only seen the movie of the same title. I find the story fascinating. I hear it's based on a true story.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: