5.11.2012

Guest Post | What's My Middle Step?



You guys, I'm on a roll this week. Today I share a third guest post over on Tim Snyder's blog, This Blank Page, where I ask the question, "What's My Middle Step?" He graciously asked me to share a bit of my story, about what it was like for me after college when I was struggling to find my professional footing as a writer. I needed to figure out my middle step, to go from just working a job to having a career path. And I'm sure that no matter what job you work, you've probably asked yourself that same question.

I'm happy to share this story, but I do so with caution. I want everyone who reads this to know that I still work the job I mention, and that while I wanted more for artistic flexibility as a writer than what this job can give me, I do love my job and I am thankful everyday not just to work as a full-time writer, but to do so for an organization that I believe in.

Thanks, as always, for reading, and be sure to explore Tim's site and give him a little comment love.

2 comments:

Kelsea Pribila said...

I read this post over on This Blank Page. This was a post I really needed to read today. It's about taking those small steps to get you to your dreams. Thank you for this encouragement!

Timothy Snyder said...

Once again, thank you so much for sharing your story.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: